Updated on 3rd of July 2020
PLEASE SEE OUR SALON CUSTOMER EXPERIANCE VIDEO BELOW ON WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT BBT.
We are getting ready to welcome you all back and to re-open the Salon for your Hair and Beauty Treatments. There will be some changes in place to ensure your safety. Apologies for the long list - but we want to make sure you are fully informed before you turn up for your appointments!
Due to the current circumstances we wont be offering discounts such as, part payments with loyalty points, 20% off voucher or 10 student discount. This is something we will review once we are over the hill.
New clients: You must have had a skin text 48 hours prior to your colour service, please book this online or phone to avoid disappointment.
Existing clients: Has it been six months since your last colour? if so please book a skin test online or phone 01905 748877 to avoid disappointment as you skin test may have expired..
Your Stylists and Therapists:
1. We have all undertaken additional training with Dermalogica and Barbacide. We will continue to offer our normal high standards of care while keeping you safe at all times.
2. The team will be wearing the required PPE including gloves, masks and disposable aprons. These will be disposed of at the end of every treatment.
3. Government guidelines for social distancing will be observed. This will usually be based on 2 metre separation.
1. Our opening hours will be extended to allow for social distancing and to meet demand.
2. The layout of the Salon may look different with no waiting area, fewer chairs and fewer people on the shop floor.
3. The Salon will be locked and a strict appointment only basis will be in operation. We will politely ask you NOT to turn up too early (or too late!) as you may have to wait outside the Salon until your designated appointment time.
4. All contact surfaces within the Salon will be thoroughly cleaned in between clients. Hourly and daily cleaning will be maintained throughout the day.
5. Equipment will be cleaned before and after each treatment.
6. Adequate ventilation will be provided in the Salon.
7. Magazines and refreshments will not be offered; clients will be offered water with disposable cups, please feel free to bring in your own drinks and reading materials.
1. We have had a complete review of our treatments; there may be some which we are unable to offer at this time.
2. All clients will be required to have their hair washed in the Salon – there will be no dry cuts.
3. Sadly, we have had to increase our prices on most services to accommodate the longer appointment times, price increase from suppliers and general salon cost of PPE – please see our website for updated prices.
4. Consultations will be held via zoom for hair & beauty to avoid the length of time you spend in the salon. For all colour appointments, we will call / zoom you the day before to discuss your requirements.
5. Pre- screening consultation forms will be sent to you via email 48 hours prior to your appointment for your facial and massage treatments.
6. You can book online via our app available to download on apple and android - Beauty by Tabitha
How you can help us to make your appointment run smoothly:
1. PLEASE arrive on time to ensure that we can achieve social distancing as planned
2. PLEASE wash your hands and /or use the sanitiser station available on entering the Salon.
3. PLEASE bring your own face mask to wear during your treatments.
4. PLEASE contact the Salon to rearrange your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who maybe experiencing Covid-19 symptoms for the safety of our other clients and staff.
5. PLEASE turn up for your appointment on your own unless you require assistance, (please let us know in advance) in order that we may maintain social distancing and restrict the numbers within the Salon.
6. PLEASE make sure you have had a skin test, you can book this online.
1. A priority booking system will be in place.
2. A deposit will be required when booking online and over the phone for colour treatments and longer appointments. Payment is required via bank transfer no later than 24hrs after booking to secure your appointment. Please note your appointment will be cancelled if payment is NOT received.
3. You will be contacted via phone or zoom by your Stylist /Therapist the day before your appointment to check that you and your household are COVID-19 symptom-free and to discuss your appointment.
4. Arrival times will be staggered to minimise contact with others.
5. Your stylist or therapist will greet you on arrival with a smile, no hugging or
6. We request card or contactless payments only.
7. We will not be offering cloakroom space, please bring a bag to place your personal items in.
The 2 metre distancing rule will apply throughout the salon, we respectfully ask that you adhere to these rules in order that we may keep all our clients and staff safe at all times. We appreciate that for some treatments this may not always be possible therefore the required PPE will be worn.
Please feel free to message us with any concerns or questions you may have about our new working practices. We will be working within a different environment which will be challenging at times but with your continued support and understanding we will make this work!
The team at Beauty By Tabitha are looking forward to seeing you all again very soon and offering you a well-deserved treatment!
Thanks again, from everyone at BBT